We are able to work in a team and harness each other's core competencies. That’s our motto. We want to promote IU as a friendly academic campus. All students of Islamic University are generous in their regarded area. We want to mine their core competencies and motivated to use this for the betterment of IU as well as for our beloved “Sonar Bangla”.
A key tenet of academic advising is that the student is responsible for his or her own decisions. Academic advisors exist because students require information and assistance to navigate the University system and to make appropriate decisions. The student's role is to explore academic, career and personal goals.
• Are you enduring unspeakable hardships?
• Is there a worry that you are hesitant to discuss with others?
• Is there a colleague or underclassman that needs psychological counseling in the following areas:
o career path,
o personal relationships,
o problems with the opposite sex, or
o Within the family, etc.?
The Islamic University Student Advisor is available for use by any constituent of IU, including students to receive a variety of services dealing with their psychological hardships. The Student Advisor provides psychological help for those in need by offering 1:1 counseling, with advisor or in case of critical case with a professional psychiatric.
If you need help or if you know of anyone that does, contact us without hesitation
• Weekdays (Sat – Wed): 09:00 to 16:00 (1:1 counseling available from 17:15 to 21:30)
• Weekends and holidays: 09:00 to 21:00 only phone and E-mail counseling available.
• Counseling reservation procedure: visit the Student advisor office to fill out the counseling application